The Greater Brunswick Area Chamber of Commerce Is Growing with the Community
Top Reasons to Join
- GBACC Online Business Directory– Customize your own business listing.
- Cooperative Advertising– GBACC offers a popular Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) Advertising Program to its members. Mailers with business ads are sent out every week to one of eight postal routes in the Lovettsville/Brunswick area. The cost is very affordable. Several opportunities are available for ad placement. For more information or to book an ad, contact email@example.com.
- Networking Events– Other businesses can be your best customers. Networking is an opportunity to get together with other business people to learn about what you have to offer each other.
- Printed Business Directory– Every GBACC business receives a free listing in the Greater Brunswick Area Business and Community Directory that is published and distributed by the Frederick News-Post. GBACC members also receive a significant discount on display ads.
- Weekly E-Newsletter– Sent to members and our general interest mailing list, it contains local news, advertising opportunities, and business information. Having an event, sale, or new product launch? You are always welcome to submit an item for inclusion. Let us help you publicize your business activity.
- Welcome Totes– GBACC organizes the distribution of Welcome Totes which are given to new residents. The totes contain items collected from area businesses. It’s a great way to introduce your business to new residents.
- The Next Level: Educational Seminars for Small Businesses– GBACC holds four seminars a year. Knowledgeable, professional speakers are recruited to address popular topics useful to small business owners.
You can join GBACC by filling out the form below or by downloading the Membership application, filling it out, and mailing it and a check to P.O. Box 192, Brunswick, MD 21716.